Web Developer / Web Designer / Web Manager
Hours: 35 hours per week - flexitime (by agreement)
Holidays: 23 days per annum + additional
Due to continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has been created for a highly motivated Web Developer to join the organisation, who will oversee the transition of our web design and development into a dedicated in-house function.
The successful candidate will provide technical expertise to deliver this smooth transition including CMS and design recommendation/development to enhance the look and feel of our platforms, while delivering user maintenance, support and content management, in support of the staff team.
We are looking for candidates with competence in front-end web development using HTML, CSS and other coding languages, with experience in Microsoft/Adobe packages and popular web CMS platforms.
- Lead the transition of a new in-house web development service, project management and liaison with a number of external suppliers
- Bringing designs to life, employing problem solving techniques and building compelling web functionality to support the organisation's growing requirements and expectations
- Working with the staff team to integrate a connected CRM system to support a number of initiatives, ensuring data is handled in accordance to GDPR regulation
- Expanding an e-commerce platform
- Improving and maintaining SEO
- Maintaining high coding standards and practices
- Communicating complex concepts effectively to staff team
- Problem-solving in all areas of web development and providing accurate time estimates on work
- Minimum two years of experience in a similar role, with demonstrable skills in front-end web development using HTML, CSS and other coding languages
- Proficient in Microsoft/Adobe packages and popular web CMS platforms
- Passionate about striking web design, while keeping up with the latest technologies
- Project management skills
- Positive and flexible attitude to work, particularly new initiatives
- Exceptional organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-policing team player
- Willingness to contribute with a strong team ethic
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of working in an international organisation
- Knowledge of online peer review systems
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply now.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.