1st Line Support Engineers Required
- Full Time
Armstrong Knight are currently partnered with dynamic and expanding IT support organisation based in Sevenoaks, Kent.
Over the past couple years the company have moved into the wider market working with some of the largest brands in the UK and are now looking to expand even further, constantly making a big name for themselves in the UK.
They are currently looking for a 1st line support engineer with at least 1 year experience in either 1st line support or a related role.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Being 1st point of contact for Customers, understanding and recording of IT issues;
- Adding, Removing and modifying users and groups in Active Directory;
- Troubleshooting of desktops, laptops and printers using remote software;
- Configuration of iOS, Android and Windows phones;
- Keeping an accurate log of all technical faults in ticketing system;
- Liaise with external suppliers for warranty repairs;
- Create and maintain documentation;
- Managing email, anti-spam and virus protection;
- collaborating with other departments & businesses;
- Maintaining records of assets and licences.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Knowledge of Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7-10;
- Organisational skills;
- Strong Communication skills;
- A meticulous & analytical nature;
- Capable of working well under pressure.
If you feel this is the role for you, dont be shy and apply!!!