A devoted and compassionate PMLD Teacher required for a full-time long-term assignment starting after Easter until the end of the academic year.
Are you driven to enable pupils with profound and multiple learning difficulties access to an education? Do you enjoy lessons with a variety of sensory stimulation?
Celsian Education is working with a caring and supportive specialist school in Doncaster to recruit an inspirational PMLD Teacher to join their close-knit and ambitious team.
You will teach a small group of children between 8 and 16 with the support of highly experienced support staff and access to state of the art resources. This is a great opportunity to give children with profound and multiple learning difficulties access to high-quality education.
We are very proud of the relationships we have built with specialist schools in the South Yorkshire area and can provide you with work in welcoming and supportive schools, who will make you feel part of their committed team no matter if you are there for day to day support or on a long-term basis.
- B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First qualified
- Trained in Moving and Handling
- Confident in providing personal care
- Experience with peg feeding
- Have recent training with administrating medication
- MAKATON is highly desirable
- Positive Behaviour Management skills
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the well-being and safeguarding of children
- Approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.