** 5 - 6 month contract **
A skills and careers industry body are hiring a PR Manager to join them on a 5 - 6 month contract. You will effectively manage the Press Office to proactively develop and maintain the organisation’s reputation in trade and mainstream media. You’ll be the first point of contact on media issues and provide media support to the Board, Exec, Leadership Team and other colleagues.
- Manage the organisations reputation in the media and ensuring regular features and articles are placed in relevant trade, regional and national media
- Managing the press team, including proofreading and editing copy and ensuring work is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Develop and manage a crisis communications strategy in collaboration with risk managers across the organisation
- Experience in a busy press office
- Experience in managing a team
- Analytical skills in order to be able to evaluate factual information
- Experience in contributing towards planning, budgeting and policy development
- Communication, influencing and diplomacy skills
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.