Brand Manager Job
Are you interested in working for an established, international manufacturing organisation that offers job fulfilment, personal development, a competitive salary and benefits package?
Supertemps are recruiting for a Brand Manager, based near Pwllheli on the gorgeous Llyn Peninsula. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a flair for brand development, strategic promotions and creative thinking. Working with a dynamic marketing team you would be joining a rapidly expanding, forward-thinking, company in a full-time permanent role.
In the Brand Manager Job you will be:
- Responsible for delivering the promotional calendar for the business, ensuring that there is a product development plan in place for all the different product ranges
- Implementing and managing the strategic direction of promotions to meet company performance targets and the long-term business plan of the business
- Managing the brand to meet the requirements of the business plan in relation to product performance, brand positioning, product positioning, market share, product life cycle management, channel strategy, sales margin and development of the range
To be considered for the Brand Manager Job you must have:
- Previous experience in a brand management role in a B2B or B2C environment (ideally a minimum of two to three years)
- Educated to degree level or similar in a relevant subject
- Evidence of briefing and negotiation skills
- Experience of working with outside agencies, marketing and PR
- Ability to show evidence of past success in NPD and range development
- Experience of brand planning with a creative eye
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to understand key profit and loss data with good project management skills
- Presentation Skills and strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical abilities combined with in depth understanding of categories and brand thinking
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week with a salary of £29,000 - £36,000 per annum, plus a range of fantastic benefits!
If this sounds like just the opportunity you have been looking for please apply today!