Fundraising Senior Team Leader - Private Site Lottery - Oxfam
At Oxfam London, due to our continued success within the Oxfam in house operation, we are currently recruiting for a New Senior Team Leader to work on our Oxfam Private Sites Lottery Campaign. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Team Leader looking to take the next steps in their fundraising career at Oxfam.
As Senior Team Leader, you will be the link between the operational side of the campaign and the teams working daily in the field, setting an example to Team Leaders, whilst maintaining the highest standards of performance and commitment. You may provide adequate cover for the Deputy Manager when they are on annual leave or taken ill and will run professional training sessions, workshops, interviews and performance reviews.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven team leader or management record
- Experience in Private site and Street fundraising
- Excellent time keeping & attention to detail
- Strong operational knowledge of street fundraising
- Excited for fundraising innovation
- Able to work independently & use initiative to solve problems
- Strong motivational skills
- Demonstrable IT skills
- People management skills
- Ability to coach & develop both new & experienced fundraisers
- Fantastic leadership skills
- Great attitude
To apply, please reply to this advert with a copy of your email or call Antonia.
Deadline for applications: Friday 26th April
Interviews taking place w/c 29th April.