I'm currently recruiting for a Marketing Co-Ordinator role based in Harrow. We need someone outgoing, ambitious with strong administration skills, that also possesses an interest in Marketing. The establishment I'm recruiting for belong to a global FMCG brand and are highly successful in their area of expertise. There are many benefits to working for them including a bright future with a great company.
What can we offer you?
- Private health care
- Pension scheme
- + many more benefits
What does the job involve?
- To be confident in chasing colleagues for deadline purposes
- Create and update the marketing communication calendar, sending out regular updates to ensure campaign media is briefed according to timelines.
- Liaise cross departmentally to co-oridinate periodical promotional POS via an automated POS generation website. Work with an external agency on any website developments.
- Create a monthly competitor insight review using information from a variety of digital and print media with regular store visits.
- Co-ordinate meetings with suppliers, taking notes and ensuring actions are completed.
Key attributes were looking for?
- 6-12 months Administration experience
- Marketing background
- Advanced PC literate
- Detail orientated
- Collaborative Team player
- Planning & prioritising skills
If you feel you fit this criteria, apply today!
Up to £25,000 per annum
+ many more benefitsParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.