We are excited to announce the launch of a brand new Luxury Care Home and Senior Village Brand, Baycroft, which will be opening its first service in the Summer of 2019. The brand, which is a part of One Housing, has been launched with the aim of developing homes and villages that are attuned to the individual needs of each resident, and a place where they are proud to call home. This flagship service will be a 75 bedded luxury home offering the highest levels of support to its residents through personalised Nursing and Dementia care. This is a unique opportunity that will allow you to take the lead and become involved in the early stages of this exciting new brand.
About The Role
Location: Fairfield Park, Hitchin, SG5 4JH
Salary: £8.30 per hour
Working Hours: 4x 8 hour shifts per week - Shift patterns will be 7am-3pm / 3pm-11pm
As a Kitchen Assistant, your role will be to work as part of the Catering team in providing an efficient and effective restaurant service that fully meets the needs of our residents, along with the high standards expected within the Home.
- Be able to comfortably work as part of a team.
- Have the ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality of output.
- Have a key eye for detail.
- As our residents are at the core of what we do, you should have excellent communication skills in order to provide the best possible service to our customers.
- Assist in the 0 of fresh food items, plating and delivering to our residents during food service times.
- Ensure all crockery and equipment is cleaned and stored appropriately and that overall cleanliness of the kitchen is maintained at all times.
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained at all times.
What we can offer you
- 28 days annual leave
- Childcare Vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme - up to £300
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Study Leave
- Career Break after 3 years service
- Medicash Scheme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Paid DBS
- Ongoing Training and Development