HR & Payroll Administrator
OutsideClinic are the UK's leading home-visiting Optician and Hearing Specialist. For over 30 years we have been providing at home sight and hearing care for older within their communities.
Providing support for over 350 employees, our HR team are central to the success of the company. They are looking for a motivated and methodical individual to join the team and be responsible for all Payroll and HR Administration.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with payroll experience who is looking to build on these skills whilst incorporating HR duties and potentially completing recognised CIPD qualifications in the future.
Payroll & HR Administrator - £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Supporting the HR Manager with the completion of the monthly payroll process using Sage 50
- Pension and auto-enrolment submissions
- Statutory payments and deductions
- Keeping all payroll information up-to-date including starters/leavers, P11D information and salaries
- Preparation of payroll reports
- Assisting the HR Manager and HR Advisor with all HR administration
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of payroll and payroll processes
- Knowledge of HMRC current legislation including NI rates and statutory payments
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programmes, particularly Excel
- A keen eye for detail and excellent data input accuracy
- Excellent team player with a can-do attitude
In return you will receive:
- Holiday entitlement rising with service
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Additional holiday based on attendance
- Free Eye & Hearing tests and discounted designer eyewear
- Opportunity for professional qualifications (CIPD)
The Outside Clinic are an equal opportunities employer.