IT Business Relationship Manager
IT Business Relationship Manager / IT Business Partner - Chelmsford, Essex - c£40,000 - £48,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our Chelmsford based client has an exciting opportunity for an IT Business Relationship Manager / IT Business Partner to take on a broad role within their IT Services department. This is rare opportunity where you will play a pivotal role in helping further develop and mature the Business Partner function allowing the team to serve as trusted advisors and contacts to stakeholders and IT Services across the organisation. Using your relationship building capabilities, the ability to think strategically and outstanding communication skills you will partner with business peers and executives to determine strategic direction and planning of IT related requirements. You’ll work to identify ways in which you can support and advance business objectives, ensuring effective alignment between IT Services priorities and business requirements. Working closely with the Projects team you will lead change using positive and collaborative methods whilst supporting stakeholders to navigate IT Services governance processes. To be considered for the IT Business Partner post we would expect you to be able to demonstrate experience in much, if not all, of the following:
- Degree or a relevant professional qualification / experience
- Experience of providing a customer facing IT Service in the capacity of IT Business Partner or similar such as IT Business Relationship Manager, Account Manager, Service Manager, Service Delivery Manager or Project Manager.
- Experience of strategic planning with diverse senior stakeholders.
- Experience of producing business cases and / or project briefs / mandates.
- Experience of structured project management
- Strong organisational skills and ability to delegate.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work consultatively.
- Excellent communication skills and well developed influencing and negotiating skills.
Depending on your level of experience, you can expect a salary in the region of £40,000 to £48,000 + benefits that include very attractive holiday entitlement, excellent pension scheme and the support to obtain professional BRM certification such as BRMP or CBRMP. For further information, please send your CV to Wayne Hawthorne at Vadis People Services Ltd. Vadis are acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency.