Role: Service Engineer
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Salary: TBC - Dependent on experience, competitive package available
Search Consultancy is recruiting on behalf of a sector leading business within the lifting equipment sector. They are seeking a Service Engineer to join their team in Andover, Hampshire on a permanent basis.
- Performing preventative maintenance on equipment
- Trouble shooting and resolving malfunctions
- Consulting with customers on repair and safety issues
- Prospecting sales leads during service calls
- Completing all relevant project, service and H&S documentation
Ideally you will be apprentice trained/time-served and fully skilled within the electrical engineering disciplines, alongside the following:
- Experience of working with 415V AC 3 phase motor contractor control circuits within squirrel cage & wound rotors.
- Knowledge of 110/48 volt relay and contractor circuits
- Some frequency speed/control device experience
- Mechanical experience, ideally medium to large drive couplings, brakes and reduction gearboxes
- Knowledge of the associated risks when working at height
- Full product training will be given however experience of overhead cranes/hoists is desirable.
- You must be open to working a rostered pattern of shifts - 5 days out of 7 working out at 39 hours over 5 days. Scheduled work over the weekend will increase your rate. Working one weekend in every month
The company are offering a competitive salary and they are committed to the development of their employees. PPE and mobile phone are provided alongside an attractive benefits package to include a contributory pension, sales bonus scheme, life assurance and an industry leading training programme.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.