Sales Ledger Clerk
An internationally renowned manufacturing company we work closely with are searching for a dedicated Sales Ledger Clerk to join their large accounts team in order to help them through a period of increased sales. The role will be for six months and experience in drawing invoices, processing rebates, creating turnover statements, providing VAT receipts will be much preferred. This will be the ideal role for a current Sales Ledger Clerk to both expand their knowledge and gain valuable experience to help further their career.
Ideally, you will:
• Have the relevant AAT qualification
• Be confident in dealing with the above criteria
• Be willing to jump right in during a very busy period in the businesses year.
In return, you will:
• Gain valuable experience in reducing a high value sales ledger
• Work within a reputable, large-scale business
• Gain the skills necessary to take on any new role as a Sales Ledger Clerk with ease.
For a focused, self-motivated and ambitious Sales Ledger Clerk, wishing to take on a high value project in order to further their experience whilst working for a large operation, our clients offers an amazing opportunity. If you think that this could be the ideal opportunity for you to capitalise on, then please, apply now.