Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager - Telecoms - Experience in Project Management
£30,000 (£40K OTE) - Travel to customer locations is essential in this role
An exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager working for a fast growing Business Telecommunications provider based in Brentford has arisen, seeking a dynamic, confident and driven individual, who is able to demonstrate initiative and build rapport with customers. The ideal person will possess strong project management skills and have budgeting and interpersonal skills also. The service delivery manager will be working on fixed, mobile and one net delivery functions, all of which work towards ensuring a smooth efficient timely on-boarding experience of new or renewed enterprise customers.
Core key responsibilities:
- The role primarily entails the successful delivery of large Enterprise customers through the mobile transition process.
- The team manage the end-to-end delivery of projects, from contract signature to first correct bill.
- You will be accountable for the delivery of customers opting for tiered transition, and could be required to provide support to our Sales teams through pre-sales presentations.
- You will project manage and work to budget, whilst ensuring compliance with the on-boarding process.. To maximise team resources you will also be required to manage foundation projects.
- Acting as a project specialist, you will utilise key relationships with Sales and specialist support services across Customer Operations and Network Services to on-board a portfolio of Enterprise Accounts flawlessly within target time frames.
- You will have the opportunity to expand core project management and operational competencies through working on a wider variety of projects.
- Accountable for On-boarding of Enterprise Customers
- Responsible for the accurate implementation of the customer's contract and set-up activities across our internal systems.
- Provides a project management framework which allows a shared understanding of responsibilities, planning and delivery activities, as well as identifying any risks/issues throughout the lifecycle of the project. This also includes working within a budget.
- Owns and leads the customer relationship during implementation activities you are accountable for.
- Project management
- People Management, with Customer & Stakeholder focus
- Experience in Enterprise Mobile Products, Systems & Processes
- Continual Service Improvement
- Proficiency in project management methodologies desired (PRINCE II Practitioner level, or equivalent qualification), or experience in delivering change projects.
Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Sharepoint and Visio
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.