Petplan CRM Analyst
The successful candidate will join our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) optimisation team which provides agency quality service to Petplan, delivering an array of data driven capabilities focused on increasing customer value by constantly evaluating and refining our customer contact cycle.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering and optimising Petplan's CRM program, managing the post campaign analytics across marketing channels in order to drive commercial performance with quality value add insight.
Our team focuses on optimising the personalisation in our campaigns by delivering high quality campaign delivery, analysis and reporting which constantly refines the targeting approach, providing our business customers with the recommendations to compete in the market place by differentiating Petplan as a distinguished provider with the customer at the heart of all activity.
We are keen to add another enthusiastic member to our team focused on delivering specialised, scalable CRM capabilities across Petplan in order to drive customer acquisition, centricity and loyalty and play a pivotal role in developing customer relationships through a programme of continuous improvement for consumer marketing campaigns.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will be focused on a value-add role which delivers the highly personalised post campaign analytics to drive future performance:
* Minimum 3 years experience in a B2C insight role
* Strong experience of multi-channel B2C CRM targeting campaigns
* Have an excellent understanding of relational databases and the data driven CRM campaign process
* Be highly proficient in MS Office including Excel
* Desired experience using any of the following: SQL, Access, Alterian, Business Objects or Adobe Campaign
* Proven Apteco Fast Stats Experience is ideal but not essential