Brite Services are recruiting for an experienced Photographer to oversee an E-commerce Photography team for an online retailer based in Newton Abbot. You will be delivering high quality images, leading shoots from booking through to delivery and self-managing work to meet all photography deadlines. This is a full time position on a temp to perm basis, offering a competitive hourly rate, weekly pay and ongoing training and development!
- Competitive weekly pay
- Office hours: 37.5 hrs Monday to Friday
- Location: Newton Abbot
- Start date: Immediate
- Weekly pay
- Vibrant and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to learn and develop existing skills.
- Company funded team events
- Self-manage work and assist photography team to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage storage and organisation of stock and studio samples reporting and damaged, defective or missing stock
- Show leadership and confident photography levels including highlighting areas of progression/improvement for studio and photography department
- Prioritise workload and team members to ensure optimum output
You will need to have:
- A minimum of 3 years Studio experience or Photography/Media/Arts Degree with 1 years’ studio experience
- Knowledge of Capture One, Tethered Photography and Adobe Photoshop
- Used to working in close teams in a studio environment
- Experience working in e-commerce industry
If you meet all or most of the above criteria, apply today with your CV and a member of the Brite team will be in touch!