Group Reporting Accountant
My client, a Leading Global Manufacturer is looking for a Group Reporting Accountant to join their growing business. You will sit within the Group Function where you will support the consolidation of all the business entities Management Accounts alongside supporting ongoing financial projects.
As a Group Reporting Accountant you have a direct exposure to Management Accountant, Forecasting and Budgeting. Other duties will consist of:
- Accounting and reporting for a business region
- Prepare consolidations for month end reporting including posting consolidation journals
- Supporting the preparation of UK subsidiaries Management Accounts
- Assisting with the annual year-end audit
- Preparation of group financial and management accounts for month close, budget and forecasts
- Analysis and reconciliation of inter-company balances globally
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and reconciliations for both finance and non-finance heads
- Review financial data used for reporting, management accounts, budgeting and forecasting
Candidates will be able to demonstrate strong organistaional skills, the ability to adapt to a changing environment and a strong ability to deliver to deadlines.
Candidates will be a Qualified ACCA or ACA with previous experience in Financial or Management accounting.