Management Accountant (CIMA / ACCA Studier)
Award-winning growing group of companies based in West Yorkshire have an opportunity for a CIMA / ACCA studying Management Accountant.
You will support the Financial Controller with all aspects of the monthly routines, management accounting and financial reporting.
You will have chance to gain a valuable commercial understanding of the fast-paced and entrepreneurial business.
The role will give you a rounded foundation of accounting skills which will develop in parallel to your studies. You will also enjoy business partnering and exposure to all functions across commercial and operational areas.
The role would suit an individual at an early stage of CIMA / ACCA looking to join a vibrant and progressive SME.
You will need:
- Previous experience at Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Accountant level.
- A keen eye for detail and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel functions.
- A proactive approach coupled with confident communication skills.
- Desire to progress and develop.
This role is designed to allow the successful applicant to fast track their own development and career. Study support will be provided and you will enjoy valuable mentoring.