Yorkshire Education are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic English Teacher to work in one of our City of York secondary schools.
The position is to start as soon on the 29th April and will be on an on-going basis. The position is full-time Monday-Friday.
Planning and marking will be expected.
Here at Yorkshire Education, we work with some of the best schools in the area who regularly request English teachers on a temporary and permanent basis. We are therefore always looking for experienced English teachers as we have some fantastic positions available!
If you are a English teacher interested in this great opportunity, please contact us now as we would love to hear from you!
The Benefits of Registering with Yorkshire Education?
- Access to employment opportunities in hundreds of schools across Yorkshire
- Opportunities to extend your professional development with bespoke CPD courses available
- Supportive and hardworking consultants who will aim to find assignments suited to your needs
- 'REFER A FRIEND’ bonus
- Quick registration process
- Social events for our supply staff
- Outstanding pay rates
-Qualified teacher status
- Experience within a classroom environment
- Two references from an educational background/establishment
- An enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one through Yorkshire Education
- A creative & enthusiastic approach to teaching