Area Manager - Business Operations
Are you an Area /Business Manager or Training Manager looking for the next move?
Do you have a proven track record in business set up and management ?
Do you enjoy coaching / teaching and developing set up businesses ?
Do you have Maths and English Grade B at GCSE / equivalent
If the answer is yes read on !
- Working closely with business set up managers within a pre-determined geographical area; supporting them to succeed in their business in line with objectives.
- Through regular visits, individual meetings, and various other means of communication, you will provide hands-on and practical support to business set up including mentoring, coaching and training them to ensure they exceed their business plans.
- You will also review and provide support and guidance in the assessment of business performance by providing suggestions and advice on how they can manage their business more productively, whilst resolving any problem areas, assessing market conditions and creating initiatives and strategies to build brand awareness.
- You will be instructionally proficient in supporting individuals in their development.
- Motivate and promote a culture of self-development, encouraging new ideas and initiatives to the overall success of the business.
* Proven successful experience in a corporate environment
- Experience of preparing, managing and monitoring imaginative & innovative projects and/ or work programmes that meet & exceed targets.
- Demonstrable experience of innovation, ability to spot new/different opportunities and or ways of working.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience of working to deadlines and managing varied tasks.
- Highly credible professional with an engaging personality.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A strong and confident influencer who utilises all appropriate methods to engage and bring positive change to the area.
- Understanding of concepts and ethos of lifelong learning and development.
- Ability to work as a team as well as autonomously.
- Motivate, organise and effectively lead/guide people and projects as and when required.
- Manage and schedule large and varied workloads.
- Ability to organise and prioritise a busy work schedule under pressure.
- Computer literate in a variety of packages including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
This role would suit a Business manager from a training or educational background with a drive to lead others to succeed.
Apply now !
Call Ian Davies Principal Consultant on
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.