Dual Fuel Meter Installer
We are looking for Dual Fuel Meter Engineers based across a number of areas to join our expanding team. You will receive paid annual leave plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, company van, fuel card, tools and uniform and a company phone / tablet. All you need is a good, positive attitude.
Underpinned by an absolute dedication to health and safety, our company’s strategy is to become a successful supplier of smart metering and associated services. MDS capability in this market is backed up by excellent credentials, having won major national contracts for a range of customers across a variety of sectors.
As a Dual Fuel Meter Engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Installing and exchanging gas and electric meters in a variety of premises issued via tablets.
- Completing prescribed testing in line with industry standards and codes of practice.
- Collecting and depositing electric and gas meters from the designated storage facility.
- Completing all relevant associated administrative work.
- Assisting locksmith and a debt representative to ensure safe completion of warrant jobs.
- Other duties may be undertaken as and when required, in particular when new business is gained.
- Achieving and exceeding work performance targets and adhering to health and safety procedures, industry standards and codes of practice.
Our Dual Fuel Meter Engineers have the following skills and experience:
- Gas Safe -CCN1 / MET1 or CMA1 / MET1; MOCOPA- at least 1phWC.
- Track record of accurately and safely installing gas and electric meters.
- Possession of a current LVCO authorisation for the DNO network
- REGT1 qualification; Qualified and experienced installing Single ph, 3ph & CT meters.
- Full UK driving licence
We actively encourage our engineers to grow with the business and run an internal leadership programme to give our engineers the necessary skills to become managers of the future. Progression opportunities within our metering business include field support roles, field management positions or joining one of our Technical compliance teams and becoming an auditor, which are all realistic pathways for the right person.