Digital UI Designer. Maidenhead, Berkshire
£45,000 per annum + benefits
Rank Group are currently recruiting for a Digital UI Designer to join our Digital Team in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
The Digital UI Designer will be responsible for the delivery of digital user interface design and asset creation. Working with the Senior UX Manager you will be taking industry best practice journeys and bringing them to life for our customers.
This is a great opportunity to be part of exciting innovative company with a market leading product in a rapidly growing industry.
You will be an important member of the Digital CX team working in a collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to work on varied projects, learn, develop and hone your talents.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating user interface designs & elements such as navigation, form design, landing page and full site designs that Excite & Entertain our customers. This will include, but not limited to:
- Creating fresh, inspiring and engaging UI concepts with a strong visual sense.
- Understand and design towards a digital environment, creating customer experiences that work well on multiple devices.
- You will be able to understand business objectives, data and customer feedback to influence and evolve the experience & design.
- You will be involved in brainstorms to generate ideas for key marketing campaigns and promotions
- Take ideas from early conception to final delivery in an efficient and timely manner
- You will work closely with brand and marketing teams to adhere to style guidelines on fonts, colours and imagery.
- You will need to present your ideas and rationale to stakeholders and the wider team to create the best solution for our customers.
- Ability to work across a multi device environment with a plethora of multi channel customer journeys.
- You will need flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments while delivering quality work to tight deadlines.
- You will look to create UI concepts and designs to meet customer needs and have the advantage to leverage UX research through tools such as Userzoom and testing hypothesis through AB tool such as Optimizely.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a UI Designer position
- Must have experience with all best practice UI industry tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision or Figma
- An ability to conceptualise as well as produce clear UI design work that can be used across many platforms.
- Fundamental understanding of UI principles, with an appetite to stay abreast of changing industry trends
- Ability to manage fast-paced workload and add value to multiple projects simultaneously.