Programme Manager - Plymouth - £55,000
Programme Manager - Plymouth - £50,000
I am currently working with a unique company that is owned by the public sector but operating as a private limited company. Shared by the local government and the NHS, you will be working with public, private and third-party clients. My client is looking for a Programme Manager to manage the delivery of high value IT services.
- Manages a programme of projects, ranging in size’s and complexity
- Work independently to resolve unexpected problems
- Absorbs complex information and communicate effectively at all levels (technical and non-technical).
- Increases the quality and value of project delivery through from start to finish
- Ensure all projects are managed and developed to standards
- Demonstrate outstanding planning and organisational skills
- Experience delivering complex programmes of work within an IT environment
- Project Management qualification
- Proficient user in a range of Microsoft packages
- Customer focused
- Certification within the following - MSP, LEAN, Six Sigma, AGILE, APMP
- Able to have a creative approach to problem solving
If this role is of an interest, please apply!