We have an exciting opportunity for a bright individual to join a friendly team as a Pricing Assistant.
- Updating price lists for website
- Making sure all data is entered accurately
- First point of contact regarding any queries relating to pricing
- Provide administrative support
- Liaise with other departments to make sure figures are up to date and correct
- Exceptional numerical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- IT Literate; especially with excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Accuracy with calculations and attention to detail
This position is starting as a 6 month contract but with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate!
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation