Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
AMS are looking for a Finance Admin for a 13-week contract based in Aylesbury.
Background and scope of this role:
To enter and process purchase invoices and staff expenses on the business ERP system (Oracle) and process payments through the online banking system.
As a Finance Admin you will be responsible for and involved in:
- Checking and processing Employee expenses and credit card claims.
- Payment of invoices/multiple payrolls via BACS, Barclays.net and international banks.
- Assisting the AP Clerk with matching and coding invoices
- Dealing with payment queries from staff and suppliers in a professional and timely manner
- Matching invoices to purchase receipts
- Assisting with the development of processes on recently migrated ERP system as required
In order to be successful in this role you will have all or some of the below criteria:
- Experienced Accounts Payable Clerk with Banking or Financial Services experience.
- Experience using Oracle or similar ERP System.
- Knowledge of Accounts coding.
- Strong Excel skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.