Our client is an established firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive engineering expertise.
They currently have a vacancy available for a Structural CAD/Revit Technician to join their office in North London on a full-time permanent basis.
You will work on a range of projects, including: Commercial, Retail, Residential and more.
Requirements & Duties:
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience working on building structures
- Buildings Structures experience should include structural steel and RC detailing
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience using Revit on live building structures projects
- First rate Revit & AutoCAD skills
- Assist with the development & implementation of drawing office standards
The successful Structural CAD/Revit Technician will be responsible for the quality of all documentation on projects undertaken.
If you feel you would perform well in the role of Structural CAD/Revit Technician for this firm, please apply by forwarding your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.