Electrician Team Leader
I'm recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an Electrician Team Leader to join my rowing and successful client based in Hayes. My client work within the Aerospace & Defence industry, offer training and development and provide a great environment to work!
- To supervise a team of three Technical Services engineers to ensure that a quality service is delivered across the business with a focus on continual improvement, high quality workmanship, and exemplary housekeeping and tidiness. This includes ensuring that work is properly planned, completed within appropriate timescales, and approached with professionalism and efficiency
- To be responsible for prioritising and allocating tasks to the Technical Services engineers, the monitoring of progress, and reporting of performance.
- To deliver effective electrical and other maintenance support to the business which will include scheduling planned maintenance to minimise asset downtime. This will involve regular shutdowns of various infrastructure elements and equipment, necessitating agreement in advance with the Operations team.
- A current 17th / 18th Edition electrical qualification
- At least three years' recent experience in a similar supervisory role.
- A track record of experience with mains distribution in a factory or similar environment.
- A minimum of three years' experience following the completion of electrical qualifications