Assistant / Junior Buyer
Are you a passionate Assistant / Junior Buyer with prior experience in Supply Chain / Buying or Purchasing? Are you looking for an immediately available, long term, days based 1yr FTC role for a leading company within the Aviation that work with multiple organisations and governments all over the world?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international market leader who have an onsite training team and offer an array of promotion prospects and the chance to work with a highly skilled Supply Chain / Buying department.
My client is seeking an Assistant / Junior Buyer to work closely with their senior Buyer where you will support the purchasing team in a range of administrative and practical tasks, to assist in ensuring the availability of Aircraft parts and services.
This role would suit an Assistant / Junior Buyer with who is wanting an immediately available, 1 year fixed term contract role with one of the world's leading aviation companies where you be working in a very close-knit, highly skilled Buying / Purchasing team where you will be constantly upskilling yourself and learning.
- Assistant / Junior Buyer or Supply Chain Assistant
- Raising requests for quotation, analyse quotations and prepare PO numbers
- Maintaining oral & written communication with internal & external stakeholders
- Prior experience within Purchasing / Buying or Supply Chain environment
- Wanting a 1 year FTC, days based role with a leading aviation company
- Must be able to pass a baseline security clearance
Michael Morris - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - RTR80535