PR Account Executive
Our client is an innovative PR agency situated within an idyllic countryside location in Buckinghamshire. A passion for creating campaigns for B2B high profile clients is essential for the role. We are looking for somebody passionate and creative, your attention to detail will have a core importance in ensuring your success within the role.
- Assisting the account handling team with day to day client requirements, taking ownership of some clients and campaigns yourself
- Creating engaging on and offline PR and social media pieces
- Building and maintaining relationships with colleagues, clients and the media
- Blogging, networking and keeping up to date on social media
- Putting together creative and engaging news stories, maximising coverage for clients, presenting journalists with enticing editorials
- Gaining a thorough understanding of clients’ market places, consumers and routes to market
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creative with the ability to think quickly
- Able to work to tight deadlines
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of digital and traditional public relations
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- A creative flair with the ability to think on your feet
- A passion for the PR industry and a desire to work in the B2B technology field
Please note that due to the rural location, a driver’s license is essential for the role.
Sona Resourcing LTD acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.