Area Mortgage Manager
Are you looking for an exciting Area Mortgage Manager role to maximise your managerial experience and mortgage advice knowledge?
Our client is one of the largest mortgage specialists in the UK and work closely with an independent estate agency based across the South of England. A fundamental part of the success of their business is their excellent mortgage service through tailoring advice specifically to their clients needs. As a whole of market mortgage broker, they are well placed to help clients with their mortgage and related protection needs.
Role and responsibilities - Area Mortgage Manager
As part of your role as an Area Mortgage Manager, you will be motivating, coaching and managing your team of Mortgage Brokers to achieve the desired business levels. Working closely with their estate agency branches, you will cover some of their top performing offices. Your duties will include:
- Attending morning meetings to highlight the FS opportunity;
- 1:1’s with the Mortgage Brokers to monitor performance and advice quality;
- Liaise with your Directors to ensure the business is moving in the same direction
- Deal with resolution of complaints
- Perform 1st line compliance functions
- Get new Mortgage Brokers set up and integrated to be fully operational
- Be responsible for own business productivity
Requirements to be considered for an Area Mortgage Manager
You must have a proven track record as a Mortgage Adviser and have full CeMAP. Ideally, you should have management experience within mortgages and have motivated / inspired your team to write high levels of business. In addition, they would be open to considering experience Mortgage Advisers with previous managerial experience outside of Financial Services.
Benefits of becoming an Area Mortgage Manager
- Salary of £40,000 - £45,000 with OTE of £70,000 - £75,000+
- Plus, you will receive company car or car allowance; 33 days holiday (including bank holidays); matched pension contribution; DIS; private health care and company rewards / incentives
- Normal working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm and Saturdays 9am - 5pm (you will be required to work 5 days a week, with 1 Saturday off per month)
- Working with a brokerage and estate agency team that are passionate about what they do
- Surrey / Brighton
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.