Project Manager - Finance
EllisKnight is delighted to be working with a leading company based in Cirencester to recruit an interim Project Manager (Finance) on a six month interim basis.
Our client is less fussed about qualification and is more interested in recruiting someone with the right attitude, someone that works with honesty and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities and outcomes:
- Drive delivery of project Unite - Non Stock Payment and process improvement - supporting Head of Finance (Change) and Process Owner/Project Sponsor
- Instilling good discipline for project management - Does the basics well!
- Action Log
- RAID Log
- Supporting Head of Change with other finance change initiatives as requested
- Acting as an ambassador for structured change methodology in an environment that is not used to normal project management rigour
- Deputising for Head of change in meetings where appropriate
- Relationship building
- Can do attitude
- Problem solving drive delivery by mitigating issues and risks
- Flexible ability to flex approach (move through the gears as necessary and dependant on the audience)
- Open and honest - Very Important!
- Project management
- Finance Change/Transformation
- Finance background
- Office Suite
- Desirable but not essential
- Concur Invoice
- Corporate Card programmes
It is vital that you are available immediately and that you can interview w/c Monday 8th April.