Finance Systems Accountant
Soprasteria Recruitment are recruiting an Finance Systems Accountant. This is a key role working within a specialist team providing expert advice and guidance into Group wide Systems development projects, particularly Oracle PBCS application, impacting the finance organisation.
The Finance Systems Accountant will lead the systems support for PBCS across the project lifecycle, from analysis, design and development to testing and delivering training and then into implementation and business as usual. Supporting newly implemented PBCS models, they will be expected to take on responsibility for the day-to-day management and support of models together with playing an active part in further development as requirements emerge
- Support functional design and development on PBCS systems development.
- Ensure consistent controls, policies, procedures, and standards are in place across all models.
- Work closely with business representatives, project management and IT technical specialists to ensure project deliverables are completed to plan.
- Manage ITSC faults assigned by the team through to resolution.
- Maintenance of user accounts and metadata while co-ordinating the up-date of system policies and procedures.
- Deliver end user training.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant with significant experience with system support and maintenance Oracle (Hyperion) Planning and PBCS applications.
- Significant experience of Financial Reporting and leading practice Planning and Budgeting techniques.
- Understanding of Financial Control and Governance framework.
- Experience of analysing and mapping complex processes
- Ability to make a positive impact in a cross-functional workshop environment
- Ability to understand complex technical issues and communicate them in simple terms
- Expert level knowledge in the use of MS Office suite, particularly PowerPoint, MS Project, and Visio.
- Full understanding of Oracle (Hyperion) Planning / PBCS support and maintenance, including best practice SQL coding procedures.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, and presentation skills.
- Understanding of process analysis techniques and proficient in creating detailed process maps and associated work instructions.
- Proven experience within a Finance or Financial Systems development environment.
- CCAB qualified accountant with post qualification experience.
If this is a role that interests you please send your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.