Planner & Estimator
To work with a team of engineers managing the planning & estimating of new and repeat jobs for the sub contract precision machining sector.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure correct practise with respect to product quality and customer requirements.
- Creating route cards and producing manufacturing methods which best utilise our production equipment.
- Conducting Contract Reviews and liaising with staff to identify and mitigate risks.
- Provide estimates of costing for the manufacture of parts including labour and timing.
- Purchasing raw material to the correct specification
- Receipt of Purchase Orders and processing
- To manage any identified cost reduction activities.
- To ensure self and others are working in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
- Engineering apprenticeship with ONC/HNC qualification in an engineering discipline
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally in the aerospace industry.
- Proficient in the interpretation of technical drawings along with GD&T requirements.
- Precision Engineering Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salary - £28,000 -£30,000 Per Annum
- Permanent position
- Full time 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Company pension
- Free Parking
- Monday to Friday working hours
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply here or contact the Adecco team directly on or email
If this role is too senior, too junior or not in the right location please get in contact to discuss other current positions.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy