Governance Risk and Compliance - Assurance Analyst - Up to £35k
- Full Time
My client are looking to recruit a new employee who has a good working knowledge of compliance, risk and governance requirements with experience in validating control.
This role is based in Southampton.
You will be providing financial solutions for wealth investors across the world. This will be operated through advice & wealth management and wealth platforms. A great opportunity for personal and professional development, for an excellent career.
- You will be responsible for assisting the companies GRC (Governance, risk management and compliance) processes
- Working with activities such as IT, Change, Information security, 3rd party management and Data & Business resilience.
- Provide sufficient robust structures to facilitate effective oversight and management risks across the company
- You will be responsible for supporting the implementation and enhancing the controls assurance framework and carrying out tests across the department
- You will be responsible for enabling the company to efficiently deliver strategy through effective decision making and risk management practices
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in audit/assurance roles or financial services (IT, client services and change/project management),
- Experience with governance or GRC, COBIT framework, management information and reporting
- Good at interacting with colleagues and clients and suggesting ideas on how to improve things where appropriate.
If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply below or for more information, please contact Jared Jones at Sanderson Recruitment on or please email