Management Accountant - £35,000 - £45,000 per Annum + Benefits - Reading - Media
Our client a global media company are currently seeking a Management Accountant to join their finance team on a long term basis and help support the rapid growth the company is going through.
Management Accountant Key Responsibilities:
- Participation and production of monthly management accounts, to include assisting with the preparation of monthly Board reports
- Monthly journals for accruals, depreciation, prepayments, operating expenses etc.
- Prepare monthly revenue journals for accrued/ deferred revenue
- Post bank transactions and complete weekly bank reconciliations
- Work closely with AR/ AP to ensure suppliers are paid in a timely manner and to ensure customer balances are being collected.
- Perform and ensure monthly inter-company reconciliations are complete and corrected
- Build strong relationships and rapport with stakeholders internally and externally
- Assisting with VAT and Corporation tax returns
Management Accountant Key Skills:
- Newly/Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA) with strong accounting experience.
- Preferably degree educated with a strong academic background.
- Strong Excel skills, strong IT systems skills, good knowledge of Sage.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
To apply for this role please click 'apply' or email your CV to for immediate consideration.