Project Manager IT Systems Upgrade
Project Manager (IT Systems Upgrade)
6 Month Fixed Term Contract (FTC)
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Are you a Project Manager from an Engineering background with IT experience who has prior experience managing IT System Upgrades? Are you looking for an immediately available 6 month fixed term contract role with a 6 month extension?
This company are a specialist design and manufacturer for a range of applications and industries and are going from strength to strength in their marketplace. With full order books until the end of 2020, they are now looking for a Project Manager from an Engineering background with IT experience to join the team and take a pivotal role in the improvement of the department and business.
You will be tasked with to organise, direct and manage company projects diverse in scope [e.g. construction based, engineering process installation, technology development, IT upgrades] with content including installation programmes or electrical and supply from conception to delivery ensuring projects are delivered in accordance with the requirements of the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager with prior experience managing IT/System upgrades who is wanting an immediately available 6 month FTC role with a client who is the best in the world at what they do.
- Ensuring the management of the project so that resources are focused on the critical path, including the preparation and management of CAPEX and change control board submissions
- Outline project requirements including the management of contractors and external expertise and their involvement in the project
- Managing the upgrade of my clients IT system upgrade and working with multiple departments to ensure a smooth transition
- Project Manager from an Engineering background with IT experience
- Wanting an immediately available, days based, 6 month FTC role with a 6 month extension
- Experience of Construction Design and Management Regulations
Michael Morris - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - RTR80198