Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£Competitive Plus Benefits including Performance-Related Pay Increase & Bonus Scheme, Pension, Eye Care Voucher Scheme, 28 Days’ Holiday including Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
Our client is a leading provider of customer experience management solutions. These include mystery shopping, customer satisfaction surveys and social media analysis, to name a few.
Their innovative tools enable businesses to protect their brand reputation, become more profitable and most importantly - delight their customers.
Now, they are looking for a PHP Developer to join their collaborative team and develop and maintain their applications and websites.
As a PHP Developer, you will:
- Develop new functionality and resolve defects in supported applications and websites
- Work with internal business customers, operations staff and development groups
- Perform root cause analysis on issues
- Implement processes to prevent repetitive problems
- Assist with projects to improve models and processes
Interested? If so, you will need:
- Previous experience as a software engineer
- A BS degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field (or equivalent)
Our client would love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Software Engineer, PHP Developer, Application Developer, Software Developer, Software App Developer, PHP Programmer, Developer or Programmer.
What are the benefits?
- Fantastic countryside offices
- Remote/home working for two - three days a week
- Free on-site parking
- Great career progression opportunities
- Superb training facilities - over 300 courses with no limitations
- Complimentary tea, coffee and milk
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Make a positive impact on our client’s range of applications and websites
- Team-oriented and supportive work environment
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you’d be a great fit for this team as a PHP Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.