LGV / HGV Technician Fleet Services
Excellent role on offer for an experienced Vehicle Technician with experience of working on LGV's / HGV's looking to work for a world renowned, market leading distribution company where you will work within a good team and be well looked after.
Do you have experience of servicing and repairing LGV's / HGV's? Are you looking for an autonomous role working within a close knit team?
This company is the world largest express transportation / Distribution Company providing fast reliable services to more than 220 countries. Due to ongoing business growth they are looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to work within a close knit team in their Enfield Depot.
You will be required to service and repair the company's fleet of vehicles and trailers in line with planned maintenance schedules as well as preparing vehicles for annual MOT testing such as investigating and rectifying vehicle defects.
This role would ideally suit an experienced LGV Technician / Workshop Engineer that is looking to join a stable, well established company whilst being well looked after by a world renowned blue chip organisation.
Ex-Forces personnel with experience of LGV / HGV are encouraged to apply for this role.
* Service and repair of the company's fleet of vehicles and trailers.
* Investigate and rectify vehicle defects.
* Work in line with planned maintenance schedules.
* Working Monday to Friday - 8am - 6pm
* £40,409 per annum + Benefits
* LGV / HGV Technician / Workshop Engineer
* Must have a time served apprenticeship
* Ideally have experience of Fleet services
* Must have an excellent work ethic
* Must have good communication skills