Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience) plus discretionary bonus
Working as part of the team at an Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management Plc.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a keen and enthusiastic Administrator to work within a highly successful St. James’s Place Wealth Management Partner Practice that is based just 10 minutes from central Brentwood in new offices with parking.
This Practice is a well-established, highly regarded and successful business with expertise in Investments, IHT, Protection and Retirement Planning.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is an industry leading FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which provides a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £96bn.
The Role - Practice Administrator
We are looking for an Administrator to perform a variety of tasks to support the business. The role will enable this person to develop their understanding of the financial advisory world whilst providing excellent day to day administrative support.
An important element of the role will be maintaining effective levels of communication between all areas of the Practice, to enable a more efficient workflow. The role has the opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career into a number of different paths such as PA, Paraplanner or Financial Advisor.
The role can be divided into two areas:
- Preparation of detailed Client meeting packs and note taking in meetings
- Completing meeting notes and client correspondence.
- Diary Management for the Partner, arranging appointments and managing client communications.
- Ensuring the meeting room is presentable and prepared.
- Acting as first point of contact for clients, meeting and greeting on arrival.
- Updating client documentation / reports and maintaining the database
- Providing efficiency of workflow between the Partner and the Administration / Paraplanning team to ensure that work is designated correctly.
- Daily business/client updates with Partner
- Personal and business administration support for Partner, as and when required.
- Implementation of IT changes & setting up systems/paperless, etc.
- Daily post distribution, managing stationery levels and office supplies.
- Working closely with Paraplanner and Administrators to ensure an exceptional client experience.
- Ensuring adherence to service level standards for the Practice.
- Assisting colleagues and prioritising workload accordingly.
- Team working.
- Keeping the office tidy and presentable at all times.
- Shredding of all confidential information.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls in a professional and polite manner.
The Person - Personal Assistant
This is an interesting and varied role that would suit an adaptable, confident, numerate and highly organised and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and has a 'can do' working style.
- Educated to A-Level standard.
- Previous experience in an office administration support role preferred.
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone client interaction skills and ability to build rapport swiftly.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to be able to adapt to last minute changes.
- Excellent written skills and the ability to construct correspondence in line with Practice standards
- Good knowledge of all MS Office programs.
- Enjoys working in a small team
- A desire to learn and attend training courses, relevant to the role, in London, if required.
- Opportunity to expand role into PA/Administration or Paraplanning in the future.
The Role - Terms
- Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm with some flexibility
- Salary £21,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending on relevant experience.
- Full training will be provided.
- Financial support towards study (relevant to role) can be provided.
- Structured bonus available, subject to completion of probationary period.
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme.
- Holiday entitlement; 21 days plus bank holidays.
- 6 month probationary period
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.
To apply:Please click Apply on Reed and you will be ultimately redirected to an applications site managed by Burgh Recruitment (who run the St. James’s Place Partnership Recruitment Portal).
Please ensure you have submitted your CV to Burgh Recruitment and completed their short application form or your application will, unfortunately, not be reviewed by them or St. James’s Place.