Senior Electronic Design Engineer
REED Engineering are delighted to be working alongside their Oil & Gas focused client who are looking to add an Senior Electronic Design Engineer to on a permanent basis.
This post has been created due to expansion, meaning this is a great opportunity to join a thriving team.
The successful candidate will provide engineering design solutions and support to the company’s product range, which includes items such as -
- Communication products (both voice and data)
- Electronic rebreathers
- LED lighting
- Hyperbaric chamber monitoring and control systems
You will be the technical lead for the electrical and electronics engineering team.
Other duties of the role will include, but not be limited to –
- Design of new products
- Improvement of current products
- Sourcing materials as and when required
- Managing and leadership of the electrical and electronics engineering team
- Creation of engineering documentation
- Technical approver of all drawings and documentation
- Checking of detailed manufacturing drawings and documentation
- Client visits
We are looking for candidates with the following –
- Previous experience in a design focused role
- Previous experience of managing and mentoring less experiences members of a team
- Strong experience of generating design calculations
- Sound knowledge of electrical systems
- Any experience of the following software would be an advantage – Altium Designer, AutoCAD Electrical
- Diving equipment design experience (Highly desirable)
- Experience with PLM system for generating and storage of engineering packages
If you, or anyone you know would be suited to this role, please forward your up-to-date CV, salary expectations and notice period to . If you’re applying directly by e-mail, please ensure you answer all of the qualifying questions listed below.