Learning Support Worker
Role: Learning Support Enabler
Working hours: Full time
Contract Type: Temporary, ongoing
At Reed Further Education, we are currently working in partnership with a Further Education organisation in the West Midlands area who are seeking a driven and motivated Learning Support Enabler to join their team.
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about working in education and providing the future workforce with the support they need to succeed in Further Education. You will undertake a range of administrative and development duties in order to guide students through their chosen qualifications.
I am keen to speak with a range of Learning Support Assistants with specialisms with SEN as well as whole class support.
Duties may include:
- Giving in class support to assigned ALS students
- Supporting students with physical disabilities such as enabling students to access lunch and carry items
- Acting as a reader, scribe or in class note taker
- Attend meetings of the Learning Support team
- Encouraging & Motivating students to stay on task and complete work set by the teacher/lecturer
- Make adaptations to learning materials e.g. making larger
- Passionate about working in Further Education
- Experience working in an education setting
- L2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Available from the new academic year
In return, when working through Reed you will receive:
* Access to pension scheme
* Weekly Pay for all candidates
* Continual Professional Development
* Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
* Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
* Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in please do apply! Alternatively if you have any questions, please contact me:
We also offer a referral scheme of £100 for a successful placement so if you do know anyone I could help, please take advantage of this!