Are you experienced in Accountancy and looking to progress your career? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you…
Our client, a global manufacturing organisation, is currently looking for an Accounting Supervisor to join their busy offices located in Daventry for a temporary period of 3 Months.
Working Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm, this role will be paying £24.21 per hour.
As the successful Accounting Supervisor, you will…
- Streamlining accounting practices and procedures.
- Oversee and guide two General Ledger Accountants.
- Implement accounting policies in collaboration with the Accounting Manager.
- Implement processes and procedures that properly capture, track, and report revenue and expenditures.
- Compile, review and analyse complex financial information.
- Review account reconciliations prepared by the team.
- Identify control weaknesses and provide recommendations for remedial changes to tighten and enhance controls and mitigate risk.
- Create and/or improve accounting systems to ensure adequate recognition of financial transactions.
- Coach and mentor General Ledger Accountants; assigning work according to availability, skills, and developmental needs.
- Maintaining internal controls and ensuring SOx compliance for close the books, fixed assets and revenue cycles.
- You must be ACA, ACCA, CIMA or SCA qualified to be considered for this position.
- Existing, professional experience as an Accountant in General Ledger is essential.
- Have experience or willingness to guide and develop a small team of part qualified accountants.
- Strong interpersonal skills - including ability to work with and influence others.
- Focused on meeting deadlines.
If you are a solid Senior Accountant who is highly organised with the ability to effectively delegate work to a team then please do not hesitate to apply!
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.