Teaching Assistant Out of School Club
Are you looking for a new part time role within a school setting?
Are you looking for part time flexible work?
I am looking for an after-school club assistant to work at a school based in Blackburn.
The working hours would be 7.30-9 and 15.00-17.30 Monday to Friday so please only apply if you can commit to both sessions each day.
This would be the ideal position for someone looking for flexible hours.
- A lovely team to work alongside.
- Training and progression opportunities.
- A flexible working day
- Assisting in the running of the after school club and holiday sessions.
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment for children.
- Adhering to policies and procedures within the setting.
- An enthusiastic, outgoing and creative manner
- A full UK Driving License.
- A qualification in Play Work or being a Teaching Assistant.
- 1 year's experience working with children.
Does this role sound ideal to you?
Do you fit the requirements?
If you are interested in applying for this role or having a chat about the details, please give me a call on or email
Randstad are committed to the safeguarding of children in our settings. All applications will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and appropriate referencing.