Trainee Management Accountant
SF Recruitment are currently seeking a Trainee Management Accountant to join a well established business based in Nottingham on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts in the form of a MA pack including profit and loss account, balance sheet and KPI analysis on business performance for pre-determined operating Company within the reporting timetable
- Review and analysis of monthly performance for each reporting branch within the relevant operating Company
- Presenting the performance of each branch to the Group Financial Controller, Group Finance Manager and Regional Directors on a monthly basis
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts and profit and loss account analysis on a monthly basis
- Prepare and post month end journals for accruals, prepayments, accrued income and accrued payroll costs
- Improve performance where possible
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget
- Liaise with payroll, purchase ledger and sales ledger departments
- Liaise with auditors in the provision of information for the audit each year
- Assist in the preparation of the year end statutory financial statements
- Prepare and submit forms for National Statistics
- Various ad-hoc projects required by the Group Finance Manager/Group Financial Controller
The ideal candidate will be AAT Qualified or a Graduate with a relevant degree looking to start or continue their professional qualification of CIMA/ACCA (or the equivalent), be proactive and show initiative, have strong excel skills, have excellent communication skills and experience in a similar role.
In return my client is looking at offering a salary of up to £24,000 depending on experience, study support, on site parking, contributory pension scheme, retail discount schemes and much much more!
If this role looks like the perfect role for you, please apply now as we are looking at commencing interviews as soon as possible