Salary - competitive
Our client is looking to recruit a Finance Associate, to join their growing team. You will be knowledgeable in all aspects of bookkeeping and financial reporting for the more complex/larger infrastructure portfolios.
The Finance Assistant will be fully sponsored with ACCA study.
Responsibilities & Duties will include but will not be limited to -
- Invoicing and the collection of all income related to the production of electricity.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Calculating and posting monthly prepayments and accruals.
- Support in the production of the quarterly management accounts.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Support in the production of the statutory accounts.
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
The ideal candidate -
- Team Player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and able to pick up new skills quickly
Qualifications and Experience Requirement:
- Excellent academics up to A-Levels or equivalent
- AAT or ACCA studier
- Previous experience of a similar role is essential.
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to reply to every candidate individually. Successful candidates will be contacted by telephone.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy