Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer | London | up to £36,000 + Van and Fuel Card
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation due to acquisition of a brand new national contract and bring in a specialised Commercial Maintenance engineer to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients across London.
You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering Central London and surrounding areas going on commercial sites on behalf of a leading managing agent. Occasional cover in other areas may be required. You will be responsible for all building maintenance and general building services and will be working Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
The successful candidate will be NVQ Level 2 & 3 Electrical Installations as minimum. Extensive experience in commercial building maintenance is essential as this will be covering multi-tenanted commercial offices and shopping centres maintaining all landlord areas.
- Basic Salary of up to £360,000
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Full company uniform
- Stakeholder Pension
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Excellent training scheme in place
- Call out
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 Electrical Installation (Minimum)
- 17th Edition
- Good maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within commercial environments
- Building services knowledge.
- Full Drivers Licence
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance including Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, Sprinkler tests, BMS, Water treatment, lighting, AHU's, FCU's, HVAC maintenance
- Maintenance on Landlord areas
- General building maintenance
- Fabric duties as and when required
Please send your CV today to avoid missing the opportunity or call Toby Filtness on for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.