OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a marketing company based in Nottingham. My client have a new position available for a PPC Manager to join their award-winning team.
This job role is ideal for someone with 3+ years' experience in PPC who is looking to take the next step in their career. You will need in-depth experience building PPC campaigns from the ground up, managing various budgets, and working on campaigns across search, display, social, video, shopping, and remarketing.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicating directly with clients and PPC team.
- Developing PPC strategies for clients.
- Working with various B2B and B2C companies in varying sectors.
- Setting up, monitoring and managing paid marketing campaigns.
- Using Google Ads, Bing Ads, paid socials including Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
- Managing PPC budgets.
- Analysing campaign performance.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Competitor and market research.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in PPC and digital marketing.
- Google, Bing and paid socials preferred.
- Wider digital marketing knowledge.
- Google Analytics.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Highly competitive basic salary offering.
- The opportunity to join an award-winning PPC team.
- Continued training and development.
- Flexible working hours.
- Industry leading training and conferences.
- Office socials and events!
- Discounts, memberships and offers.
- In-office perks and a great working environment!
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.