Civil Engineer Rail - Ipswich
Position: Civil Engineer (Rail)
Salary Range: Up to £40,000 + Attractive Benefits + Annual Bonus
Our client, an award winning engineering design consultancy, working on a diverse range of interesting and challenging projects are actively seeking a Civil Engineer to join a friendly team of Civil Engineers in Ipswich. Working on a host of interesting civil design projects within the rail sector, you will produce the technical designs and/or analyse of projects as a key member of the consultancy.
In order to be considered for this Civil Engineer role you will:
- Hold a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Be a chartered engineer with ICE or IStructE or working towards
- Have experience working with structures, bridges, buildings, highways or railways related projects
- Have experience working on multiple concurrent and multi-disciplinary commissions
- Have experience of site investigations and supervision
- Be capable of operating as technical lead within a team
- Be confident acting as the point of contact for clients, stakeholders and contractors
Working as the Civil Engineer you will:
- Lead and manage engineering projects
- Check design calculations and drawings are completed
- Operate as project manager for bid documentation and assist in building proposals
- Represent the design team in meetings into order to, build and manage relationships with clients, consultants and contractors
- Monitor project scopes and budgets
- Mentor and develop less experienced team members, allowing them to achieve their full potential
The successful applicant will earn a starting salary of up to £40,000, whilst joining an organisation who is set to continue their expansion across the UK market. There will be significant progressive opportunities within the company as well as an annual performance related bonus.
Interested in this Civil Engineer role? Please apply or call RONNIE on for more information.
Keywords: Civil Engineer, Senior Civil Engineer, ICE, IStructE, Rail, Bridge Design, LUSAS, AuotCAD, Structural Engineer, Structural Design, Bridge Calculations, Structural Engineer, Bridge Refurbishment