A prestigious Accountancy Practice based in North West London, are looking to recruit an Accounts Senior with minimal audit experience to join their team. This position will be responsible to for overseeing Accounts projects from conception to completion ensuring that designated clients receive an outstanding level of service. Our client is offering excellent benefits, parking and other perks. Responsibilities will include:
* Managing a small portfolio of clients
* Planning and completing a wide range of assignments
* Preparation of statutory, year-end and management accounts for clients
* Planning statutory audits from inception to completion
* Preparing and submitting corporation tax returns and computations
* Preparation of financial statements and tax computations
Candidates applying should ideally be ACA or ACCA qualified although our client will consider candidates who are qualified by experience. This opportunity would suit an experienced Accounts Senior with some exposure to audits and is perhaps looking to gain more experience in this area.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.