Pega Platform Engineer
Looking for a Pega Platform Engineer to join a huge organisation Milton Keynes on a permanent basis.
Your new organisation
Your new organisation is a massive public sector organisation based in Milton Keynes and it operates in various locations around the nation.
Your new role
Your new role as a Pega Platform Engineer will require you to be involved in designing & developing applications as well as the organisations platform. You'll also be directly involved in providing guidance for users throughout the business with fixes & updates and participating in agile projects to design key applications for the business on the platform.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience as a Platform Developer or a Business/Test Analyst and have the ability to learn the internal platform technology quickly
- You must be a logical and analytical thinker
- Experience designing and developing applications
- Experience with Pega and CSS/HTML
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex information to stakeholders, internal and external
What you'll get in return
You'll get the opportunity to work in an organisation that puts it's people first and is very focused on developing it's employees for better. You'll receive a competitive salary as well as a whole host of benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.