Are you an ACCA qualified Accountant? Are you looking for your next career step with a highly successful business?
If the answer is YES, the team at Traffilog are waiting to hear from you. Following continued business success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an ACCA qualified Accountant.
We are flexible regarding the hours of this role and are happy to accept applications from both full time (5 days a week) and part time (3 days a week) candidates.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
If you have a proven track record working as an Accountant and a firm grasp on new compliance with HMRC, we would love you to join our team. As our ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Very good at working independently to reach deadlines, whilst being part of a larger team
- Ability to organise and execute their own workload
- Good communication skills specifically with clients and co-workers
Your New Role
Joining our team as an Accountant, your role will include producing annual accounts along with financial control requirements, management accounts experience and other responsibilities such as ensuring the accurate and timely processing of all transactions across the ledgers including the bank reconciliations, cash reconciliations and liaising with the accounts team.
You will have experience in the following:
- Preparing and producing quarterly and annual accounts
- Submitting annual accounts to HMRC and Companies House
- Software experience in Xero & SAGE,
- Quarterly bookkeeping
- Submitting VAT returns
- Self-Assessment tax return preparation
- Managing clients via email, phone and face to face meetings
- Liaising with HMRC re client affairs
Standing at the forefront of technology, our platform provides fleet owners cutting edge mobility solutions via secure channels. Traffilog brings driver and vehicle insights, predictive maintenance services and more. Our connected vehicle solutions improve customer relationships and ensure an excellent user experience.
Shift your career to high gear! Apply now for the role of Accountant.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.